Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008: What a Year

Just to follow everyone else I thought I would post some events from this year. It has been a year of ups and downs, heart breaks and joy. I have been blessed through it all.

January: Me and Frank were together raising kids living life.
March: Frank leave and a time of heart ache starts
April: Ashley turns 12 with a big swimming party
June: kids go away for the summer
July: thow a birthday party for my Dad
August: me and Ashley go to our yearly rock the desert concert ( two days of great music and one on one time with my daughter)
September: another School year starts, I go into the hospital for a hysterectomy, throw a baby shower for sweet Jessica
October:met Wayne who became one of the best friends I have ever had and have a wonderful halloween
November: Sweet Jacob turns 7 have a amazing thanksgiving, am blessed to spend time with my grandparents and my two brothers, 31st met Jeff Lynch at church
December: watch my beautiful daughter play violin with the all city orch. spend every moment with Jeff. Attended a few Christmas parties. GOT ENGAGED, had a peaceful Christmas.
Looking forward to a wonderful New Year, planning a wedding, and starting my life as Jeff's wife.
This has been a wonderful year.
May God blessings multiply on everyone in 2009.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome blessed year.. cannot wait to see what 2009 has in store

Unknown said...

What a year it has been for you dear Jules. I remember the heartache you had to go through with Frank. But thank GOD that you did because GOD replaced Frank with a far better man than Frank could ever be.

The song for my life