Sunday, January 4, 2009



OK we have made a few decisions on the wedding and I thought I would get some feed back on the choices that we have made. First is the date March 14Th 2009. Next is location, KLF downtown ( I am calling tomorrow to make sure we can have it on that date). Then the colors tangerine and yellow.


Then we have the flowers:





The cake:




Bridesmaid dress:
bridesmaid in tangerine and maid-of-honor in yellow



Jeff's ring:




The wedding dress:



There are still a million things to do and plan but we are making head way.






5 comments:

Unknown said...

OH HOW FUN. IM LOVING THE COLORS. VERY PRETTY AND SPRING-ISH. GREAT COLOR CHOICES. AND THE FLOWERS, WOW JUST BEAUTIFUL.

Anonymous said...

spring colors very pretty. I am sure it will be beautiful

Brandi Wilson said...

You are really on the ball! I love all the things you picked.

Amanda said...

The cake is so awesome! I love square cakes!!! I really like it all. I'm so very excited for you!

Unknown said...

ok, I think i will look good in the bridesmaids dress that you picked.
I am loving the tangerine color. I think i will look hot in it.LOL
And I am honored to be in your wedding.
Im getting excited about it. I get to be in another wedding. woo hoo

The song for my life