Thursday, February 5, 2009

Turn Around

Thank you all for your prayer. Thing have turned around for us. Jeff was offered a good job last night. My little Jacob was very ill this week was even in the hospital for a while but is now feeling much better and even went to school this morning. And I received my tax return. So we are going to be able to go this weekend and put a down payment on a car and start getting the things for the wedding, which by the way I have been able to reduce the cost by almost $400. Just goes to show I have the best group of praying friend God has ever blessed anyone with.
I love you all.

4 comments:

God's Warrior Bride said...

See I told you it was just a little bleep - kind of like the enemy - he is just a little bleep - when it comes to God. All in all I would say it is a great week for you. Your income tax is here, Jeff got a good job, your wedding dress was paid for, Jacob is getting better and better, you have saved an additional $400 on the wedding and still a month away. Just think how many more great things God will be doing from now until then! YAY God.

Brandi Wilson said...

I'm so happy for you. When I was praying about this whole thing I really felt a peace that God was totally going to allow you to do both things. Yay God!

Unknown said...

I KNEW GOD WOULD SHOW OFF IN ALL OF THIS. GO GOD

Unknown said...

HYE HAVE YOU FOUND A GOOD PICTURE OF YOUR WEDDING HAIR YOU WANT? IF SO CAN YOU E-MAIL IT TO ME O PRINT IT SO I CAN TAKE IT TO THE LADY WHO IS DOING OUR HAIR THE DAY OF THE WEDDING. SHE WANTS SEE WHAT STYLES WE ARE LOOKING AT DOING SO SHE CAN GET AN ESTIMATE OF THE TIME FRAME SHE WILL NEED THE DAY OF THE WEDING.

The song for my life