Thursday, January 29, 2009

BUMP IN THE ROAD/ BELIEVING FOR INTERVENTION

Thing have been going great. Jeff and I had our first pre-marriage counseling session and Brandon only wants to see us one more time before the wedding. My wedding dress came in and is amazing. My Dad paid for my dress ( such a blessing). We were scheduled to sign papers on a new/used car this weekend ( most know I have been without a car for a year now, my boss has been letting me use the company truck,She has been a big blessing), we have lined out everything to set down and order all the wedding stuff. Then .......................Big bump in the road.
The IRS is a week behind in sending out returns ( I can handle this) Then Jeff calls, he has been laid off from his job along with several others. He was able to find something part time, but without a full time job there is no way we can handle the car payment. So I feel like I have to make a choice. See I can buy a used car ( cheap) which I a have to or I can have a wedding, but for now there is no way we can afford both. I know what I need to do but my heart breaks at the thought of calling off my wedding but we can always go to the JP and get married the wedding was just for me. I PRAY for divine intervention and that GOD provide a way for my needs and my desires to both be met. I hope all of you will pray with me and believe this will happen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

as I said in the email, God is big enough to give you your car and your wedding and GIVE JEFF A FULL-TIME JOB...
you are right there is a bump in the road but keep on this road...

God's Warrior Bride said...

This isn't a big bump in the road - it's just a little bleep - God is bigger than any of your circumstances and He will give you the desires of your heart - a car and the wedding you have dreamed of all of your life. He will also give Jeff a job better than he had ever hoped for. Like I asked at group last night - "What did God do for you this week and what do you want God to do for you week?" - As for me, I am believing God will give you the car, a job for Jeff and the wedding you desire. I pray FAVOR, FAVOR, FAVOR for you and your household. And we know how that prayer worked for your brother!

Unknown said...

I AGREE WITH YOUR MOM. GOD IS BIGGER THAN ANY BUMP IN THE ROAD. AND HIS WORD SAYS THAT HE WILL GIVE YOU THE DESIRES OF YOUR HEART. AND WE KNOW THAT GOD PLACED THOSE DESIRES IN YOUR HEART. AND IT IS NOT GOD'S WILL THAT YOU BE ALONE. YOU ARE A HELP MATE. AND GOD HAS BROUGHT YOU YOUR MATE TO HELP.
SO HE WILL MAKE A WAY WHERE THERE IS NO WAY. YOU WILL HAVE YOUR WEDDING AND A NEW VEHICLE AND AGAIN JEFF A BETTER JOB.
BETTER THAN THE ONE HE JUST LOST.

The song for my life