Wednesday, May 16, 2007

1st post

OK so I am going to give in to the latest trend and start a blog page ( again). I'm not going to make any promises on how often I will get to actually get to write but it is fun to get on here and read other peoples post. It is about the only way I have to keep up with every one.
My life has seemed to have turned up side down and inside out over the last few months and I feel like I am passing my self coming and going. For those of you who don't know me well I will give you a little back ground. I have been a single mother, of the two most wonderful children, for 10 years now. And I had a great life, many things to be thankful for. Besides my great kids, I have a good job, wonderful family, a beautiful church family, and last year God blessed me with one of my hearts desires, A house. It may not have looked like much to everyone else but its mine. I thought things could not get any better then at Christmas last year I met Frank. Now only five months later we are engaged to be married.
I have been blessed with the several opportunities over the last several months to help plan and decorate several weddings and parties ( which is a dream of mine). God has been so good to me and my family and has fulfilled so many of my hearts desired I am just amazed at his goodness.


5 comments:

God's Warrior Bride said...

I love your page and blog. You have the power to make your dreams come true. Don't be discouraged by what others say, after all you are the one God gave this special talent to. Love ya too!!

trish said...

I am happy you are here! I look forward to your on line expression- all that creativity needs another outlet! Loveyou, Trish

ericaprosser said...

welcome welcome welcome! tell us more about Frank....

Melissa said...

Welcome to the maddness that is blogland Cousin! I'm sure you will make it a brighter and more beautiful place! :)

Lydianna Bradford said...

I didn't know you were engaged!! How exciting!! Does Frank go to KLF?

The song for my life