Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Good News

Today was a day of many blessings. Every where I looked I could see the wonder of God. I started my day here reading every woman's account of the weekend and to read all the wonderful things that every one experienced at the Bfw touched my heart and allowed me to feel like I was a part of it. This afternoon my beautiful daughter had a graduation ceremony, from elementary school. And to top it all off the doctor finally called with Ashley's test results and they all came back good. It leaves us with more questions about why she is hurting and sick to her stomach but we now know there is nothing wrong with her organs.
I took my family out to dinner after work and finished the evening with the KLF skate night. And I realized after 2o something years I don't remember how to roller skate. It was still a great time with wonderful people. And a lot of laughs. Hope no one is to sore. love yall

3 comments:

God's Warrior Bride said...

Jules,

Thank God for Ash's good report. I am glad that you took your family to Super Cell and that you even tried skating. I'm even happier that you didn't bite the big one! Maybe you should keep trying, cause its kind of like
riding a bicycle, you never really forget (you just get wobbly legs.)

Remain opened to the blessings God has for you and continue to walk in your destiny. You are his princess.

ericaprosser said...

Thanks for coming anyway- Skate Nite was soooooooo much fun!

Lydianna Bradford said...

I can't believe Ashley is finished with elementary school. I remember back when we did Children's Ministry and she was so sweet (and little!). I pray blessings upon you both as she enters the next chapter of her life!!

The song for my life