Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Whats the chance

What is the chances? Me at 31 years old catching the mumps. Yea you got it the mumps. I go to the Dr. today feeling tired and my ear hurting and they want to run blood test. OK I know my thought too why run a blood test for a ear infection. I always get ear infections. Give me a shot, so ear drops and send me home. 45 min later and after I go looking for the doctor he sticks his head back in says " your ears are fine but we are sending your lab work off for more testing because the test we ran show you have mumps." So now all the questions arise how does a 31 year old get the mumps? who did I get it from? when did I get it? So I go to the trusty web MD and look it up. Did you know the first symptom doesn't show up for 12 to 16 days and in some cases up to 25 days. Yea I can hardly remember what I did yesterday how am i suppose to remember who sneezed around me two weeks ago. Good thing is it only last about ten days after the onset of symptoms so about 7 more days to go.
Who would have ever thought?

3 comments:

God's Warrior Bride said...

I am so proud that you have been able to get a childhood disease. Just goes to show - you are still a kid - if only at heart. Hope you get to feeling better. Love ya

ericaprosser said...

healing healing healing.
today- not in 10 days.

Lydianna Bradford said...

I am praying for complete healing. Let us know how you are doing.

The song for my life