Thursday, March 27, 2008

Almost over

Well another day has gone by and he isfinally going. He is fighting the enitreway out. I thought that it would be hard on me to finally let him go and to move on with my life but he has made it very easy on me to let go. This is not my first time around the block in relationships I have made my fair share of mistakes. But I have learnedfrom my mistakes and I can see everything that he is trying to pull. He has tried to sweet talk me and when that didn't work he try to knock me down. I must admit that i tworked for awhile I think I was atmy lowest yesterday but today has brought new hope and he has finally shown his real colors. I know I am going to make it through this.
Love ya all

2 comments:

Unknown said...

THE SUN COMES IN THE MORNING. AND YOU ARE NOW ON YOUR WAY TO YOUR NEW LIFE THAT GOD HAS ORDAINED FOR YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN. LOVE YA

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for all the words that were spoken in the air about you. I come against all spoken words about you and I say that they are all cast out to the pit of hell where they belong, that God will show you the truth of how he sees you. Also that no negative words spoken will take root in your mind God will fill your mind with positive, life giving words about you and your destiny,
I Love you and I am so GLAD that you see the light the truth about Frank.

LOVE YOU
CYNDI

The song for my life