Friday, March 28, 2008

Light at the end of the tunnel

Another new day and I am amazed how fast I am starting to feel like my old self. I thank you all for your prayers. I felt every one. Last night Frank came to comfront me face to face and give his last ditch effort to get me to let him back in my home and my life. Whith supernatural strength I was able to look him in the eye and tell him it was over and he needed to leave. My heart was sad at the devistation in his eyes in his eyes but I know now that he may have loved me but his kind of love is not a healthy form of love. His love was conditional and based on a physical feeling not one of heart. Today I feel like the world has been lifted off my shoulders. I stayed home from work yesterday and boxed up his things and started moving my things back into my house. It was liberating to take my home back. I knew he had taken over I just didn't realize how much. Even with the progress I am ashamed to say it is going to take a long time and alot of work to get my house back in order for the last three months I has completely shut down and my house shows it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I AM SO THANKFUL THAT YOU GOT THROUGH IT. YOU ARE A VERY STRONG WOMAN AND I KNEW YOU COULD DO THIS. I LOVE YOU AND IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. AS YOU GET YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER GOD IS GETTING YOU IN ORDER. IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS NEW PLACE IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO WALK IN.

God's Warrior Bride said...

I am so proud of you. The first step was the hardest but God has stepped in and He will be with you daily and His blessing will abound. I love you!

The song for my life