Thursday, April 3, 2008

KEEP PRAYING

Another day and I know I am making progress, but today I feel like I have been pushed back ten steps. Frank has been from one end of the scale to the other. One day he is begging to come back and the next he is lashing out at me. He has been going at me pretty hard the last few days and honestly I'm exhausted. Last night was the worse for me. I was driving home from life group and he had been going at me all nite I had done a good job of blowing him off, but half way home he started again and hit me where it hurt he is already dating. Which doesn't really matter I was mad that he was using my cell phone to call around and make dates and I am left holding the bill for him to call these women. I told him I wanted the phone and he refused to give it to me so I told him I would call the police and do a failure to surrender property. He didn't want that so he told me where he was and I went at 10:00pm last nite to get the phone and the pure evil in that man scared me worse than I have ever been scared. He came to the car calling me all kinds of foul names and cussing at me infront of the kids. I stayed up all night afraid of what he might do. And first thing this morning he stared again calling me at work and telling me he was comming to the house tonight. I hate to admit like a scared little girl I went running straight to my Mom and Dad. I hate having to ask them for help in this matter I hate having to be rescued but I don't think I am able to do this on my own. I have fought all I can for now. So I am asking everyone to keep praying for strength. I am so tired.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

You shouldn't feel bad or anything else for asking your parents to help you! They love you so much and want you to be happy! I'm sure it makes your Mom's heart happy when you call her because you need her to save you. It's not like you do this all of the time or anything. My girls and I will pray for you and your kids. You're supposed to be able to turn to your family in your time of need! You're such an awesome Mom and person. I know how hard it is to forget what he has said or threaten to do. I know we don't really know each other that well, but if you ever need to talk I'm here. Believe me I know how hard it is getting out of a horrible unhealthy relationship!

Rachel said...

I'm so glad that you are still standing my your decision to make him leave. You might have to get the police involved. I don't think it would be a bad idea. I am proud of you for going through this even when it's hard. God will take care of the details -- a car, the bills, etc. God is bigger than those things. Keep your chin up and keep fighting. You will win!

Unknown said...

I POST AN ARM LOCK OF ANGELS AROUND YOU, YOUR CHILDREN AND YOUR HOME. I SPEAK PSALMS 91 OVER YOU.I AM PROUD OF YOU FOR YOUR STAND THAT YOU HAVE MADE. STAND STRONG JULES.

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you for standing your ground. You are safe your children are safe, remember that. Let me and David come to your house and stay with you while he is being a butt... :)
Just know that it will all be over. soon...

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you for standing your ground. You are safe your children are safe, remember that. Let me and David come to your house and stay with you while he is being a butt... :)
Just know that it will all be over. soon...

MONICA said...

Julie
You are a Child of God with His Authority!! You have to take back what the enemy stole. Your joy, self respect, home, money, hope, etc...You are covered with the blood of Jesus and by His name evil must flee. Remember you are not only warring with flesh and blood. Take hold of that righteous anger and reclaim your boundaries. You are not a victim but more than a conqueror! Rachel is right, you need to separate yourself once and for all and don't worry about whatever he does to try to continue to have power and control in your life. Do not answer his calls, Change your number, get a PRO, bodyguards, big men to threaten him, whatever it takes, CUT OFF ALL CONTACT ITS NOT WORTH IT. I know it is painfula and confusing, but you will heal. I am still praying!!

trish said...

Julie,

It has been a few days since your last post. Please stand firm. I know you must be exhausted. But help is on the way! You will not be forsaken. You will not be forgotten. You will not be left alone. If you want to come by for dinner, or coffee or just to talk. Call me. I have a trampoline and lots various kids over. I would love to be here for you as so many others have expressed. Just reach out we are here.

The song for my life