Tuesday, January 13, 2009

60 DAYS

Well we are 60 days away from the wedding. And starting to feel a little overwhelmed. We have made a lot of progress in planning. We have a place to get married, We have picked the flowers, the wedding dress, found someone to make the cakes. I have the room decorations all laid out in my mind. We start our counseling with Brandon on the 25Th.( Just pray there are no bumps in the road with that). Now we are just waiting on the money. And I am starting to get impatient. I need to file my taxes to get the money to pay for everything and my boss hasn't even started the w-2's yet. I hate having to wait on someone else to get what I need, and my boss gets in no hurry to do anything, if she knows she has till the 31st she will wait till the 30Th to start.
On a happier note we had Mom take our engagement pic Sunday and I think the are going to be great.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I am so excited! I will so help with anything you need help with. Just let me know!!!

Unknown said...

So is Christi making the grooms cake for sure or is Donna doing that one also? Let me know.
And I have off the 13th to help you set up and anything else you need me to do.

Brandi Wilson said...

60 days...you've got plenty of time.

Just remember that it' not all about the wedding! It's about a marriage.

I'm sure they day will turn out perfect.

Anonymous said...

I am sure it will all work out it always does...

Unknown said...

I THINK ORDERING THE WEDDING JEWELRY FROM SAM MOON WOULD BE WISE. ITS VERY BEAUTIFUL BUT
CHEAP-ISH AT THE SAME TIME.

Unknown said...

I LOVE THE NEW PAGE

The song for my life